In 2018, more than 30% of millennials have been recorded to buy brands on social sites minimum once a month. It depicts the social media marketing strategies being used by the brands. In this era, none of the brands could survive without this strategy. Let’s take a look on some of the winning social media marketing strategy of 2018:
- Creating your Social Media Marketing Goals:
First of all, you need to decide what you want to achieve as the effort will go in the same way. Your goals must be SMART which means they must be specific, measurable, attainable, and realistic and time bounded. It’s the best to cross all the hurdles which may come your way. You should not ignore the media through which you are setting your strategies. They must be very relatable and appropriate.
- Target your Social Media Audience
The research has shown that more than 79% of adults are using Facebook but that does not matter as it is difficult to find your potential viewers. You need to carefully understand the category of your buyer like their age groups, their level of income, returning customers etc. after getting enough information about your customers you need to move towards most valuable social channels for your products or services. Such social channels must choose which should go parallel to your goals.
- Establish Your Metrics
This is the most important step in your social media marketing strategy. Sometimes while making targeted metrics you may swing off the path. Some people refer to the number of buyers of followers on social media only but it can’t depict the whole story of your sales. So it’s better to evaluate the social metrics related to your goals.
On social sites, building a long-term relationship with your customers can only benefit you so Engagement metrics always work. Some of the other metrics which can aid you are given as below:
- Influence: it refers to the number of users who have visited your posts.
- Clicks: it depicts the number of clicks on your logo, links, given content and company name. Tracking clicking activity of users can guide you towards marketing funnel.
- Assignation: it is an expression of the total amount of social interactions divided by the sum of impressions. Basically, it shows in which ways your audience have perceived about your product and their potential to buy them.
- Hashtag performance: the entire associations of hashtags with users like which one of them attract them most?
- Mawkishness: it shed light on the more probable reactions of users on hashtags, content, and brands. You always need to dig out the associations of people with your products or services.
- Organic and funded likes: some of the social sites like Facebook etc. it is very difficult to engage people so you may require to run Facebook Ads. On Instagram, it is comparatively easier to get followers.
- Research Your Social Competitors
You need to go through your competitor’s post prior to creating your content because it may give you a chance to create a better one.
- Create the most Engaging Social Media Content
First, you need to go through the most effective and trendy content themes. For newbies remain close to only your brand’s identity. A balanced ratio must be maintained between promotional and target content. Some of the users don’t even bother to read too many promotional messages or irrelevant content.
- Keep in contact with your audience
Social media is a platform to make discussions and share ideas. While doing promotion activities you cannot forget these core elements of promotion. You cannot leave your conversation with your client unattended. Most of the times people get impressed because of your replies and conversation with them because it shows that your brand gives so much importance to you every client. Also, it enhances the awareness among people regarding your brand.
- Enhance engagement via posting at the best times
It is highly important to make your posts while you think that maximum users will be available. It enhances the chance of sales. When you will be available to answer their questions and get the best replies. Moreover, it’s the most effective way of engaging your potential customers.
- Pathway Your Efforts & Always Progress
Your efforts and hardships can only be judged when you look via birds-eye-view of your social media marketing strategies. Even your long-term relationships with your clients depict your fruitful efforts and decrease the space of failure.
Achieving your set goals, matching your metrics and maximum awareness among people are the keys to your success and ensure your right decision.
- Track your success with accurate means
Social sites have groomed with an idea of social media marketing. Social sites are packed with the reporting features and set of analytics tools that grab the exact message, hashtags or post that give outstanding performances.
You may also use other tools such as Google Analytics that allows you to observe that post which has brought maximum traffic to enhance your overall revenue.
Submit your review