Young or old, Instagram is the most favorite social network for all. According to the Pew Research Center it is found that35% of online adults use it as compared to Twitter which is 24%. Moreover, 38% of the users check their Instagram account several times a day.
In order to make sure that you reach out to this 38% some time or the other in the day there are a few things that you should know about the features of Instagram. This will allow you to use this platform in the way as it should be and you get the required mileage and results from your Instagram marketing campaign.
If you want to take the usage of Instagram to the next level and buy Instagram followers then you should know about a few things such as:
- The settings
- The search options
- The tricks
- The comment features and
- The hacks.
These are the things that any one from an individual to a recruiter wanting to show the company culture and even a marketer of an ecommerce business should know.
- You can visit the user profile in order to turn on these notifications
- Click the three dots in the upper righthand corner of the post and
- Choose “Turn on Post Notifications” from the menu.
Follow the same steps to turn the notifications off but make sure that for both you follow the settings of your phone.
Add Special Fonts
You can make your bio more impressive by adding special fonts to it in order to make it stand out. You can also add emojis to it under the profile photo but make sure you do not make your bio look cluttered.
Your keyboard however may limit your creativity when you want to add unique font to your profile bio. However, there are ways in which you can do this such as:
- Via Mobile: You can use website such as LingoJam to add new font to your Instagram bio
- On Desktop: For your laptop or desktop you can use the library of Font Space to change the font of your profile bio
Once you have changed the font you can then edit the text. You can also add special characters to your bio. These atypical characters will distinguish you and your brand.
Search For Users
You can search Instagram users without an account as well to see whether the pictures posted in these are worth using for your Instagram marketing campaign. There are two ways in which you can do this without logging in:
- By entering a username that you already know at the end of the URL to arrive at the Instagram profile and the elusive search bar on top of the page and “Sign Up” to browse these users already active and
- By Google searching them in Instagram site searchthat will enable Google to look up only those search terms on Instagram.
Make sure that you keep the text before the brackets in your search barso that you can shuffle through the names of people and businesses.
See The Liked Posts
You can also see all those posts that you liked in one places with the special feature of Instagram.
- You must go to your own profile
- Click the “Options” button and
- Click on the “Posts You’ve Liked.”
If you want to un-Like any posts that you may have liked before you have to simply go to that particular post and deselect the “heart” icon under it. The user will however not be notified that you have un-liked his or her post, so do not worry.
Add And Manage Multiple Accounts
If you have multiple accounts to add or manage it is better to do it from the same device. For this you will have to:
- Tap the gear icon from your profile
- Scroll down to tap on “Add Account” and
- Type in the username and password of the other account and you are all set.
If you have to toggle between two profiles, you will have to hold down the picture in your profile in the navigation bar so that you can view all the connected accounts. However, you can also toggle between two profiles by switching to a different account through the Settings page.
Schedule Your Posts
You must schedule posts in advance so that you do not have to follow the same process of posting it always and every time you want to post a new content. Since Instagram is a mobile app, you can take and post photos on your Instagram Story on the fly.
If you schedule your posts you will be able to pre-post them on a set day and time from your computer in the future.
Other Tips To Follow
There are also a few other basic tips that you should follow in order to make your Instagram marketing strategy a success.
- You should optimize your Instagram bio so that it appears in the Explore tab. This will help you to grow your followers much beyond your friends, family, and coworkers. The Explore page will take you to the entire Instagram community.
- You must also create a collection of your saved posts in addition to viewing all of the posts you have liked. You can bookmark these posts in your collections that you have created.
- Enhance your Instagram Stories using the ‘Type Mode’ to post more transient photos that will show up separately from your Instagram profile and last only for 24 hours. This will help the like-minded users find your profile on the homepage.
Last but not least, make sure that you use good and catchy photo captions along with proper hashtags to encourage people to visit your profile. Update the link and URL frequently to direct them to your site.
Author Bio: Karen is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible towards her job. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with her friends and colleagues.