Instagram has been the no. 1 choice for both normal users, social media goers as well as photograph professionals. People are now getting into more in the audio-visual department and social media innovators know this already. Henceforth, every social media platform is getting enhanced updates, making things happening for users, especially when it comes to the video editing/uploading departments.
The real truth is that Instagram wouldn’t survive a day without smartphones. Though, we all know that the biggest photo-sharing sensation has its own website, but it doesn’t meets up to expectations when it comes to challenge its all-inclusive mobile app. Today the world has been growing with prompt telecommunications and there’s no business on Earth that hasn’t gone manageably mobile to this date.
With the shaping up hype of the internet’s biggest phenomenon ‘the social media’, particularly when it comes to do marketing on such platforms. With the growth of technology and getting sophistications at fingertips, the general public is engaging more online than in tangible real-time handshaking environments. Not only uploading videos were first the boon of sharing your live action or animated videography skills with the rest of the world, but now folks are looking for expedient ways to download videos on both iOS & Android handsets.
Today, we’ll share the top 5 best Android Instagram video downloading applications, which will assist you downloading your favorite video/image content. Now enjoy offline content from one of the best web store like Star wars jacket in your smartphones. But before that, we’ll be sharing a basic method through which you can download your Instagram videos.
Simply follow the illustrated steps below before trying to download any of the apps mentioned below:
- Go to your Chrome Web Store for Extensions.
- Type in “pCloud Save” — the pCloud Save is a Google add-on that enables you to save all kinds of files from the web (photos, videos, text, music, pdf, etc.) and uploads them directly to your cloud storage, so you can access them from any of your devices.
- Add the extension to your browser.
- Now create a free account.
- Open your Instagram account on your web browser.
5 Best Android Applications to Save Photos & Videos from Instagram
This application is one of the mainstream Instagram video-downloading apps you can use for downloading impressive Instagram audio-visual stuff that touches you heart. With the help of this mobile app you can easily download photographs and videos from your Instagram account to your inbuilt smartphone storage/SD Card and later on view them offline as well as use them for editing/reposting purposes. Following are some of the coolest features of this application:
- The content can be directly downloaded to your device’s SD Card.
- You can now save multiple videos, photographs and related content using this application.
- Not that the app’s UI is user-friendly but the application is quite aesthetically designed as well.
- InstaSave regular updates makes video downloading speed quite fast and action responsive.
- You can even view your saved photographs using the ‘Viewer.’
- Even a dashboard or photos/ videos download manager has been provided with this application.
Video Downloader for Instagram
Here comes the second-best favorite of all times when it comes to download your favorite photo/animated content from Instagram. Surprisingly, this mobile app is very easy to use that just demands to copy tags from Instagram accounts for the tasks.
Some of the best features of Video Downloader are as follows:
- You can copy hashtags from Instagram Posts, which is not quite common with other video downloading apps.
- Instagram videos and photographs are directly downloadable inside your SD Card.
- The application supports multiple media downloading which is almost absent on other video downloaders.
- Additionally, you get the facility to share your downloaded videos and photographs with your friends.
Insta Downloader Application
A great Instagram video downloading app that starts to enroll your favorite images and audio-visual content in just two simple steps. This application only requires you to have the link for your downloading source. Just copy & paste the URL in your application. Eventually, the link will be automatically generated by the app and it’ll begin prompt downloading for your desired posts.
Insta Downloader carries the following features:
- It facilitates you to share and repost your downloaded images, videos and other related to Facebook, Twitter or any other well-regarded social media application.
- This application allows you to view your complete Instagram account through this app.
Regrann – Repost for Instagram
This is really a good substitute Instagram video downloader that lets you download your favorite content from the biggest photo-sharing mobile app present right now out there in the market. This is an exclusive video downloading app that doesn’t requires you to leave in order to download your favorite content. All you have to do is select the ‘Copy Share URL’ option for an image or video on Instagram, Regrann will automatically get activated on its own and offer you with options to either repost the selected content or leave it for later reposting.
Following are some more features of this application:
- When you repost using Regrann, it automatically adds photo credits to the caption.
- You don’t need to login for this application since it gets directly activated from Instagram.
- You can also enable watermarks so as to give more/extra credit when you repost your content on Instagram.
- You can even set a pre-post signature to be added automatically to your captions.
By the features we realize how Regrann has taken over other video downloader by becoming an intuitive signature Instagram content downloading application. If you ask, then this is by far one of the biggest favorite video downloading apps.
WinX YouTube Downloader
With the help of this Android Instagram application you can download videos from Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and various other sites having integrated extensions with this mobile app.
Experience from using Instagram and downloading content from it, general-purpose video downloaders don’t cover Instagram, but WinX YouTube Downloader is an exclusion out of the list. However, it’s not optimized like Regrann, 4K Stogram (another great downloader), and InstaSave. So, it doesn’t initiates downloading photo/video content all by itself. Nonetheless, its multifaceted functioning and pre-programmed solutions let it recognize more than 300 websites containing audio-visual content. It works well with Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.
All you have to do is copy the required URL from the web browser’s search tab, and the click the ‘Add link’ button right at the top left. You might be anxious about the YouTube logo splashed all over the screen? Relax, it’s just meant for demonstration. End note, WinX has its both pros and cons yet it’s one of the most flexible mobile applications to download your Instagram videos.